
Just being cute!

Eating cereal with Morgan. I'm glad she'll have "my fun morgan" to look up to when she's older...she loves her so much.

Thank goodness for her DVD player...this scene was a daily occurance, as grandma and I carted the kids around on all of our shopping trips:)


At his 6 month appointment, Gage was 19 lbs. and off the charts for his height and head size:) So opposite of his sister...but I love it, wouldn't have it any other way.
Coloring on the STD pamphlet at grandpa's office:)

Playing with toys in our waiting room at Primarys. She did so good with the anestesia (?). She is such a tough little girl...I am so proud of her. I was really nervous to have to sedate her, but she did awesome. Hardly even cried during her IV (probably because she knew she got a toy afterward...I love that hospital, they think of everything). Afterwards she had to walk around and tell every nurse how brave she was!

Love her and her little mischevious smile:) Oh, and her MRI came back normal...another huge blessing.
And finally, I felt like I had to redo Ella's whole room, since she was getting a new bed (why, I'm not sure). Two months later, I'm still not done (more pics to come), but here is a little taste of what we've done. This picture doesn't really do justice, I know it feels like lots of pink...I still have to paint her nightstand black, but I am now officially obsessed with wallpaper (it is coming back people!). If now I can only convinve Matt into doing our bedroom...I have big plans:)
8 comments:
I LOVE her room! so so cute! where did you get her bedspread? Good luck with the potty training, i told you you would get it before we do! we decided to wait until after disney land heaven help us!
DARLING!!! YOU ARE THE BEST DECORATOR! I am glad to hear that her tests came back good!... Good luck with potty training!
Hi Melissa! Thanks for your comment! I am excited to see your blog!
Oh my gosh! Ella's room in SO DANG CUTE!! I totally love it!!
Ella's room is adorable!...well so is she:) I love the one with her shades, such a little diva! Gage is growing so fast! He is so cute!
Her room is so sticking cute! Ellie has those darling heart p.j.s.
Melis... Call me back! The screen on my phone is broke so I don't have your number! Call me back and we can catch up! :)
Ella's room turned out darling! I love the black wallpaper! I'm sure Matt is very excited to get started on Gage's and your bedroom!
Your kids are so cute! Ella's room looks so great, I love pink and black!
Post a Comment