Alright, alright...for those bugging me to post these, here they finally are. Ella's room is finished, and I am dang sick of it! I always have this image in my mind when I start some project, and for some reason it never quite ends up the way I see it, but overall I think it turned out fun and I'm happy with it.







Friday, March 6, 2009
FINISHED
Posted by
Matt&Melissa
at
3:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Melissa-Your did such a good job with Ella's room. I wish you were here to help me.
Oh gosh, that room is adorable! Pink would be such a fun color... I miss pink:) Ella's hair is looking great! I love the curls!
It is so cute!! Would you like to come do my room??
Melissa it is seriously so cute! WHERE did you find her bed spread?! love it!
Lis, Ella's room turned out darling! I love the black flowers on the wall. Luke loves to look at your blog and point out each picture of Ella and Gage!
So cute! You're quite a decorator!
That is too cute! You are so talented! Ella is lucky to have such a cool mom!
Melissa... So Cute! ... and yes we will be in town that weekend! Can't wait to get together... and are your guys in on the trip our husbands have been planning?... I hope so!
Post a Comment