Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Little Tribute...


...to my little girl...because she is now, 100% POTTY TRAINED!! I am so happy to only have 1 child in diapers now! If you remember, we tried the potty thing a couple of months ago, and just recently did we start trying again. I had such a bad attitude about it, but she was a champ! She just took off this time, and only had a handful of accidents...I'm so proud:) Good job Ells...now I really feel like I have just 1 baby! Good thing:)


And this here would be one of her potty bribes. I can't believe I have a 2 year old who is already obsessed with lipstick...heaven help us

5 comments:

Callie said...

Congrats Meliss! Way to go Ella :)

Jeremy, Brandee and Payton said...

all right!!!! that is a great day i have to say so myself! i can't believe how curly her hair is ?!

The Hyde Life said...

AHMMMM! Hello I thought we were in this together! You must have been inspired after our little trip! Well good for little Ella! Now if we could get Halie on board that would be fantastic! HAHA! Is it time for Vegas again? I think I will have Halie potty trained before next years trip! (hopefully)

Jamie said...

Way to go Ella! And happy day for you! WOHOO;) I love that she loves her lipstick what a little babe:)

Carrie said...

I'm glad you found our blog! And congrats on potty training. It is such a challenge and always has to be THEIR way. Now I just have to get Kyler potty trained before the new baby comes, great!! Carrie