This was the first year I decided to have a friend party for Ella...I went back and forth deciding what I wanted to do, but I finally figured this is probably the last year she will be into princesses, so we decided to do something fun...we had a REAL LIVE Belle come and visit her party!
All ready in her princess dress...waiting for her fellow princesses to arrive!
Party gifts for all the little princesses...


Eating lunch...all the girls came dressed as cute little princesses
SO EXCITED!! Is Belle here yet??
Poor Ella, she has the strangest dad! The girls were all waiting for Belle to come...Matt dressed up in his own princess costume, rang the doorbell and started singing 'Beauty and the Beast!" I wish I would have gotten a picture of their expressions...they just stared. No screams, no laughs...just blank stares!
Now that is the real Belle! She's finally here!!
First thing she did was read her story and tell about the Beast...apparently he was back at the castle doing chores!
Then all the girls got to make their own little crown...even the 2 boys that were there did too!
She was in heaven!! She did not take her eyes off of her the whole time!
Next she taught them princess etiquette and how to dance like a real princess does!
Then they all did a dance together...
How about a little princess magic? Belle turned all of her balloons from white to pretty colors in her little magic bag
Then she turned those magic balloons into flowers for each of the girls!
Picture time! All the girls got to take a picture with Belle!
After Belle left, it was present time!
The crazy bunch! This was the best group photo we could get!
Finally, cake and ice cream time. Thanks for visiting our party Belle!! It was so worth it to see how happy and excited all the little girls were! Come back soon!!
5 comments:
Oh, Matt...you are such a pretty princess.
Looks like a fun party. Ella is such a doll.
This birthday party will be hard to top! Does Matt know you posted this picture of him? Jesse's reaction was probably about like the little girls reaction! She is a very cute 4 year old. You know the next thing to do is take her to Disneyland! Want to meet us in January?
What a cute idea! I'm sure all of the little girls were in heaven!
SO SO FUN! Halie is jealous! Where on earth did you find the real Belle to come to your party! LOVE IT! :) Such a cute idea! :) .. Ella's present is still sitting here! Seriously I suck at life!... ha ha! Happy Birthday Ella!
I love that you had a "real" Belle come to the party. My daughter would have been in heaven!! Looked like such a fun party! Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment