Monday, January 3, 2011

Merry Christmas!

We had such a fun Christmas this year. The kids were so excited, so it made it that much better. Gage woke up with pink eye early that morning, so I was so bummed that he wouldn't enjoy the day, but when I told him Santa came, he just lit up and ran out in the living room. It was such a good day...we spent it with both of our families. We feel so blessed with the year we had of health and happiness with our little family. Here's to another good year in 2011!

Christmas Eve night, going to my birthday party at my parents house

Christmas morning...the presents Santa left out...

He was so excited...he ran out in the living room and just stood there with his mouth open! Oh, and don't mind his belly shirt...he wouldn't wear the cute Christmas jammies I got him. He wanted these instead...which are too small, and don't match.


Good thing Santa brought her #1 present she wanted this year! Gotta love the bedhead...


So serious...playing with his Toy Story toy...

Santa was a little hunter this year...it took him a very long time to find one of these Lalaloopsy dolls. Never mind he had to pay extra for it from some lady online who was so happy she could "help me out" by selling it for double! At least Ella got what she was asking for...keep telling myself that!

Oh boy was he excited! I tried telling him to sit by all his presents so I could take a picture, but this was the only one he was interested in!

At least Ella would sit by all of her presents...these kids are just spoiled!


Playing with his favorite Thomas & Friends character, Cranky

All ready to go and visit the grandparents!

First, it was off to grandma and grandpa Reynolds house...cute cousins Parker, Claire and Ella


Gage with his "big, BIG dump truck!"

Ella with her beautiful dress from aunt Ashley and uncle Miles...


Off to grandma and grandpa Taylor's house...cute cousins (and aunt) again Luke, Ella and Morgan

Darling doll set from grandma and grandpa...


Seriously, just give this kid anything from Cars or Toy Story and he will freak out! I love his expression...perfect present from grandma and grandpa...a McQueen garage!


After presents, these 2 were off to paint their nails!

Matt and I in front of my moms awesome tree!


Dave and Gage (and McQueen)

Modeling some more gifts...


My Christmas/birthday presents...

Hope you all had a great Christmas and hopes for a very happy new year!

3 comments:

Eric and Maryn said...

We're glad you had a fun Christmas! Gage is so much like my boys...Toy Story, Thomas, and Lightning McQueen are where it's at. Ella is such a beauty!

The Hyde Life said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas! :) Halie and Ella will have to play with their lala loopsy dolls together... although Halie's is still in the package and I got it before it was the rage and couldn't be found! You should have called I could have gave you Halie's ha ha! :) Gage is getting so much older looking and Ella's hair is so long! Jeff is getting antsy for a cabin trip.. so hopefully soon! :)

The Hyde Life said...

P.S. Love your kitchen table... and chandelier.. and are those my same cream leather chairs! Love them too! Looks so cute!