Hi Melissa! I just found you from Brandee's blog, I love blogging, it is too much fun! It makes it so easy to keep in touch! I can't believe how much Ella has grown, I guess I saw you right after you had her, and it's been awhile! She is beautiful! I love the ones of her in her pink dress! Hope you guys are having a great holiday season! Keep in touch! Our blog is nateandjame.blogspot.com! Jamie (Hirschi) Pugmire
3 comments:
so cute Melissa! I am glad to know that Payton isn't the only one with attitude!
It was about time you posted some new pics! Love the attitude shot!
Hi Melissa!
I just found you from Brandee's blog, I love blogging, it is too much fun! It makes it so easy to keep in touch! I can't believe how much Ella has grown, I guess I saw you right after you had her, and it's been awhile! She is beautiful! I love the ones of her in her pink dress! Hope you guys are having a great holiday season! Keep in touch! Our blog is nateandjame.blogspot.com!
Jamie (Hirschi) Pugmire
Post a Comment