Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Halleluijah


I know these pictures are boring and look like all our others, but I just have to say they mean a lot to me! The past almost 2 weeks, Ella has been a sick terror monster! (I mean that in the nicest possible way!). She had a fever of 104 for over 3 days, and right after got a really bad chest cold. I haven't been feeling very good myself, so I feel like a bad mother that I don't have patience to deal with her! Anyways, this is the first day she has let me put her down without screaming bloody murder and the first time we have gotten her dressed in something other than her diaper. A big day for me!! But even so, I still can't resist the little stinker!

She loves to play with my phone. She changes my ring tone at least twice a day.







3 comments:

The Johnsons said...

Melissa! How are you? Your little girl is gorgeous and I love her name! It is so fun to be able to catch up with people on here! I hope you are doing good. Your little family is so cute!
Merry Christmas
Steph (Larsen) Johnson

Jeremy, Brandee and Payton said...

Meliss, she is so cute, I just laughed at your post! I hope i see you on Tuesday?!?

Brooke Low said...

Melissa-only 201 days to go! Does that seem like forever to you? I can't wait to find out what you are having.