Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I {heart} Shoes

So many of you know that I am a little obsessed with shoes, so I guess its fitting that I am obsessed with shoes for Ella too. I just thought I'd share our most recent find!


When we were trying them on at the store, she kept saying "petty shoes, petty shoes" I love that some of her very first words have been pretty and shoes!


Just playing with the safest toddler toys around - batteries!



Just an update on her hair - I know it looks pretty scary right here, but we are definitely making progress!

4 comments:

Mary Denton Taylor said...

Petty shoes indeed!!!!!!! So cute!

Jamie said...

Those shoes are DARLING! She is the prettiest little girl!:)

Brooke Low said...

My kids enjoy chewing on batteries. A little acid won't hurt them. I love the shoes. Ella doesn't have a chance being your daughter! Her shoe obsession is starting very early

cheree said...

Love the hair!! She is so cute!! And yes I finally started a blog, I'm just a little slower than the rest of the world! Congrats on a new one coming , that is so exciting!!