Just a little update on our new baby, I went to my doctor today and he finally scheduled an induction date for me. Yay!! I will be induced on the 19th or 21st, depending on how busy they are on that Saturday. I'm dilated to a 2 right now, so I'm sure I won't be going into labor before the 21st (but I will keep praying). 3 weeks though, I can make it 3 weeks. At least I know that I won't be going over 3 weeks - I can do it. Being 9 months pregnant in the dead of summer is probably not something I will strive for ever again!
I also finished the nursery, nothing great, but the best I can do for now. We are sure getting excited to meet this little guy - I'm starting to have these sad feelings for Ella though because I know that it is never going to be just me and her ever again. We've had so much fun together. I'm so excited for the baby, but a little sad to know that this is probably going to rock Ella's little world for a bit. I hope she does better than I am thinking, but we'll just deal with whatever happens. She is such the center of our world right now, I'm sure its going to be hard on her. Anyway, enjoy the heat - I see all these fun summer activities everyone is doing with their kids, but I'll just continue to be inside for the rest of the month too woosy to even take my child out to the pool!




Not sure why I'm posting this - I'm already regretting it. I think my nose seriously gets bigger with each pregnancy.
7 comments:
The baby room is darling! And you look great!!I am so excited for you guys! I am scared to death to have another one!! But good luck with everything, I hope it all goes well!!
Melissa, you look so great! You are such a cute pregnant girl, thank you for posting that picture, don't regret it, it's so fun to see! Your nursery is so cute, you did a great job! Good luck with the last few weeks! I'll be checking in to see how things go! :)
You look great! I didn't know they scheduled a date. His room is so dang cute. Please help me with my kids rooms?
Melissa-I love the nursery. You must have bought a new crib. I can't wait. You always decorate so well. I am sure you will go before your induction date. I am betting on it.
Absolutely darling! You look fantastic! I am excited for you and you know it is funny that you mention all of that about Ella, that is the exact conversation I have had with Jeremy when we discuss when we want to have another one (nobody freak out there is no announcement close!) Thanks again for the party, i am excited for you to get you jewelry! You are almost there!!!
You are adorable pregnant. I love the baby room you did a great job.
I can't even imagine being pregnant in this horrible heat. I am not even pregnant and I am dying. Good luck with everything.
Oh my gosh I love the room! It turned out great! You look so cute! I only wish I looked that good prego! Can't wait to see this new little guy!
Post a Comment