Saturday, June 7, 2008

Yay for Grass!

Not much going on with us lately - we finally got our yard in and are so happy!! It is so nice for Ella to have a place to play outside now, besides in the yucky dirt. Now that our yard is in, our next project is getting ready for the new babe. I've been working on the nursery, so hopefully it will be done before this little guy arrives! Not much time left (thank goodness)! Maybe if I'm brave I'll post some recent pictures of my belly. I'm humongeous(?) - every where I go people ask me if I'm due any day now. Nope - still like 5 weeks left. So sad





Nothing to do with this post, but today I walked into the room and found her reading my People magazine like this! Yeah, I think she is pretty much my daughter! She woud turn the pages and say "cute" and "oh so pretty!" I think I've created a mini-me - I hope its not as bad as it sounds!

5 comments:

Kevin Kim Cade Ellie said...

That is hilarious about Ella reading People. She is so dang cute! I don't know what you are talking about, your belly only looks big because you are so little. Your grass looks great! Don't you love to see green when you look out your windows. That is my favorite part. Your blog is darling.

Jeremy, Brandee and Payton said...

That is so funny! I love it! I am jealous of you instant lawn, ours is coming! (we did hydro seed. IT looks green from a distance, but still has patches of dirt.) Thank you again, I am very excited for the party, it will be so much fun and worth it i promise you!

cheree said...

Grass is a fabulous thing! And it is nice because you don't get some much dust in the house!! I Love the picture of Ella and the magazine, so cute!

James and Whitney said...

Your yard looks great! Ella is as cute as ever! I have to call bull crap about you being big, I just saw you and you looked great! I didn't think you were big at all. You are so close I can't wait for you to join the "boy" club!

Brooke Low said...

Ella is for sure a little you. I should help her while I can! You are going to love your grass this summer!