Monday, September 22, 2008

TAG

A- Attached or single: Attached!
B- Best friend: Matt and my mom
C- Cake or pie: Cake (preferably BTS cake!)
D- Day: Saturday
E- Essential Item: computer
F- Favorite Color: lately I'm really liking purple but I also love pink too!
G- Gummi bears or worms: worms
H- Home town: Brigham City (Perry to be exact)
I- Indulgences: oreos and fries with fry sauce
J- January or July: definitely July!
K- Kids: Ella and Gage
L- Life is incomplete without: of course my family, but I want to be selfish and also say shopping:) (I can't help it, it is my happy place!)
M- Marriage date: October 24, 2003
N- Number of siblings: 5, 3 sisters and 2 brothers
O- Oranges of Apples: apples (with salt!)
P- Phobias or Fears: losing someone in my family; the scary things that are out there that my kids are going to have to face
Q- Quote: just like Brandee, "this too shall pass" - my dad ALWAYS says this to me, even to this day. But I love it because it is true.
R- Reason to smile: I have 2 beautiful and healthy kids and an awesome husband who treats me way too good
S- Season: Fall and Spring - winter is too cold and summer too hot. I love the mildness of both seasons
T- Tag 3: Anyone who wants to!
U- Unknown fact about me: I love, love, love Project Runway - I secretly wish I was a fashion designer!
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of animals: Not sure:)
W- Worst habit: Definitely spending money. I try so hard to stick within our budget, poor Matt is so patient with me!
X- Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds - so awesome to see your little baby on that screen - I always looked so forward to them
Y- Your favorite food: lately its been bagel sandwiches
Z- Zodiac sign: Capricorn

2 comments:

Brooke Low said...

Thanks for filling out the Tag! I always think of you when I make the oreo ice cream pie. I think you and I ate a whole 9X13 pan by ourselves! That is funny that you love project runway. Weird, but Jesse gets hooked on that show too.

Jeremy, Brandee and Payton said...

i remember that ice cream pie, what was it called...? i haven't had that since probably when we all made it together! It was fun to read your responses and Little Gage looks darling. Congrats on the blessing! How did your recipe turn out? i haven't made it yet. Thanks for it!