We blessed Gage yesterday, and were able to have all of our family come and be with us for the day. Gage was so good, he just slept throug his whole party. Here are some pictures of the day, not too many though, I'm trying to get better at picture taking, but I hate my camera.


This isn't a very good picture, but of course is the only one we got.
Little Miss Attitude
We love our little Gagers!
10 comments:
Awwww!!!! He's adorable Melissa! Hope it was a happy day!
Hi Melissa, this is Emily Harrison. How are you? Your little family is so adorable. My youngest was blessed in the same outfit as your little guy! Congrats on the new addition, it's good to see how things are going for you.
He is sooo cute. I so wish I could hold him right now. I really like the blessing outfit.
so so cute. how did the recipe turn out that day? I just think Ella is hilarious and so stinkin cute!
That is the cutest blessing outfit I have ever seen! You should have seen my kids outfits no really they are polyester let's just leave it at that! What a cute little fam!
Gage is so handsome! I love his little blessing outfit!
He is so cute! Love Ella's facial expression. I think moodiness starts early for girls, at least it has with Addy!
I think your house this year sounds great! I like the kidless idea too each year we get more and they get crazier! We all need to decide a date that would work best.
Oh my- that little outfit is the cutest thing ever! So is Gage. He is just so handsome! You have the cutest little family.
Melissa... your pictures are so cute... I love your kids they are darling!... Come visit soon!
Post a Comment