Halloween was so fun this year...Ella is getting old enough to get excited about holidays, and I love it! Kids make holidays so much more fun. She was saying 'trick or treat' all night long...always expecting more candy! I think she was on a little bit of a high by the end of the night.
Gage is supposed to be a chili pepper...but he kind of looks like a Christmas elf! And of course, Ella the little devil:)



Cute cousin Luke, the pirate
Trick or treating with aunt Amy....I love it!
9 comments:
Their outfits are adorable! I agree that little kids always mae holiday's so much better. They sure look cute.
SO CUTE! I love that she was a devil! Halie was an angel last year and I truley considered making her a devil this year!.. Oh the difference a year makes!
Oh thanks for the card! Halie loved "doo-ah"!
Anyways can you believe our girls are two! (well ella almost!) Time flys!
Well Talk to ya soon!
oh so cute ! i love it. Your kids are darling! it is true, kids make the holidays so much fun, i am looking forward to christmas
They look so cute! Isn't it nice to have younger siblings to chase after the kids! Poor Jordan walked Beckam to ever door step. She has way more energy than me lol! I'm glad you all had a fun night!
They look adorable! I love dressing kids up for Halloween.
You're kids are so cute! I love their costumes!
Your kids are so cute! Love the chili costume! Too cute! We still haven't even seen Gage in person!
They both look so darling! I love your little devil. that is such a cute costume!
They are so cute. Matthew was a chili pepper for his first Halloween also. It's such a cute costume
Post a Comment