I love the fall - everything about it makes me happy. I wish it lasted longer, but since it doesn't, we have been trying to get out and take advantage of it before its winter. We went up the canyon the other day and went on a little hike. It was so pretty, the leaves, the view, the sunset. I absolutely love it.




This is our attempt at getting a family picture. I don't know if you can tell, but she is screaming at me. Seriously, I think she is the hardest toddler on earth to get to look and smile. We are getting our family pictures done in a couple weeks and I'm afraid we're doomed!
7 comments:
oh dear! I wish we had gotten out before now because i think it is going to rain and be cold. Good thing you guys got out! We are having pics also is a couple of weeks, so good luck to you!
She is too funny! I love the fall too, my favorite time of year! Your kids are too cute. You look amazing!
That is so funny! I love that picture of Ella screaming at you, because I feel your pain. Good Luck on your family pictures.
Cute pictures! My boys were always so horrible for pictures! Finally at 3 they will stop and smile for a picture for a second. Good luck! At least she is still darling when she is "yelling" at you!
Offer candy and presents! I know it sounds horrible, but that's what I do with my kids. They always get treats after a picture session and if they start to be naughty I threaten them with their treats! Works like a charm every time!
Hey I just found your blog your family is sooo cute. I am so glad to see that my little girl isn't the only one with a temper and knows what she wants when she wants it...lol
ha ha! Don't worry - I promise I will get her to look at me!!! :) We photographers have our ways!
Post a Comment