Friday, November 21, 2008

Family Pictures

We got our family pictures done about a month ago by my super talented cousin (I hope you don't mind that I stole these from your blog, Mary!) Just thought I'd post a few, you can check out more of her awesome work here.
(mom, go to her website, click on middle picture, then clients, and type "ella" to see the rest.)


9 comments:

Brooke Low said...

Your pictures are seriously so incredible. It helps that your family is gorgeous. Your cousin does a really good job. Happy Birthday to Ella also. It seems like just yesterday that you were pregnant with her!

Jeremy, Brandee and Payton said...

DARLING!!!! you guys are all so stinking cute!

Tai and Joe said...

So cute! you are very photogenic. Cute family.

Mary Denton Taylor said...

Awww! Thanks Melissa! I'm so glad you are happy with the photos!!!!!! But, my favorite part is that I get to spend a little time with your adorable family!! Ella just cracks me up and I can't believe she is growing up so fast!!!! And who couldn't love that little Gage?? I seriously love the photo of you holding him! He's so cute!

Kevin Kim Cade Ellie said...

Those pictures are adorable! We need family pictures so bad.

James and Whitney said...

They turned out darling! I love the one of Gage that is the sweetest face! Wow! Ella is 2 how time flies...Crazy!

Jeremy, Brandee and Payton said...

in response, i know random since the last i spoke to you i talked how i liked having it open.. well, one creepy comment from an unknown, and i guess i live in this world "oh, it won't happen to me" better to be safe i guess!

momentsmatter said...

Meliss... so cute!!! I am loving those pix! Gage looks alot like Matt!... You always look so trendy and cute! Hope you are doing good!

Heather said...

way cute pictures! Could your family been any cuter??? I hope Ella is doing okay....that is so scary. Let us know if you need anything.