Ella turned 2 last week, so we had a little family party for her. She loved it and kept saying 'Happy Birthday to you" all day long! I've said this before, but kids make holidays and birthdays so much more fun! She loved all her presents, and balloons in particular. Notice she is holding her balloons in EVERY picture. I don't think she let go of them the whole night...strange child:) I can't believe my baby girl is already 2....well, actully I can, especially when she gets in her tantrum moods. Then I can TOTALLY believe she is 2!


The purse cakes...a big one for everyone and a small one just for her. (No, I did not make them..I wish:)








She got one of those potty babies....they're kind of weird, but she loves it, plus it makes her want to go potty!!

And just for fun, a picture of a yummy sleeping baby! My favorite:)
6 comments:
oh happy birthday Ella! birthdays are so much fun again! so cute! so cute!
MELISSA... So I haven't forgotten Ella's birthday... in fact I am sending her card tomorrow... I have been working on a little something for her! So anyways tell her Happy Birthday from Halie! She is so dang cute... talk to ya soon!
Oh and P.S. I love her cake.. so cute! And Gage looks alot like Ella in that picture!!
I can't believe she is 2!! I love her cake it is darling! Where did you get it made? I love her boots to. Addy has the same ones.
Meliss,
I'm so glad I found your blog! Your kids are adorable!! We seriously need to do lunch, or dinner at my house. I can't believe we all have two kiddos now. Although, I guess Lenet could've popped more kids out by now. Well happy #2 to your cute Ella and please email me, so we can all get together.
Jen Christensen (your roomie)
jenacord7@yahoo.com
You have been tagged! Sorry!
Happy Birthday Ella! I didn't even know. Those pictures are so cute of her with the hair.
Post a Comment