We had a really fun easter this year...we had our basket hunt at Grandma Taylor's house, and the kids had a blast. Ella was so fun to watch, she is so into everything we do now, and I love it. The egg hunt grandma made (mostly for Ella and Luke) was hilarious, they are so funny to watch becasue they are always in competition with each other...Ella was running around the yard yelling "hurry, Luke will take them all gone, hurry!"
Darling Easter kids!
Grandma hid the baskets on the tramp
Dave helping Gage with his first dunk
4 comments:
Their Easter clothes are so darn cute. That picture of Ella giving Gage a kiss is classic! I love it. I'm glad you had a fun Easter.
Looks like tons of fun!! I love Ella's room!! It is to cute!!
so so cute. It really is fun now that they are into it!
Too cute! I love that Ella totally looks like Matt and Gage totally looks like you...I wonder what the next one will look like?
Post a Comment