
Gage turned 9 months a couple of weeks ago, and I can hardly believe it! I can't believe he is going to be having a birthday this summer...where does the time go? Just a little info about him for my records. Gage is my little baby...I'm a little obsessed with him:) He is so squishy and happy, I literally can't get enough of him. He is crawling like a maniac and into EVERYTHING. He climbs onto anything he can get his little hands onto and is walking along furniture now...so much more active than Ella ever was at this age! He is so mellow...all he needs is a full belly, and he will laugh and smile at you for hours! We sure love him and are grateful he is a part of our family.
6 comments:
Hi, I found your blog. Looks cute. Gage is so cute and I swear he gets cuter and cuter every time I see him. See you on Saturday.
I just noticed you header. The kids look sooooo cute-looks like your friend did a great job-love the background. I'm sure you got some good ones.
He is so cute! I can't believe he is so big! It seems like just yesterday that you were prego. Where does the time go?
he is absolutely adorable! i love that age! the pic of him in the stroller i totally see you! so cute!
Wow, that went really fast! I guess it does...my baby is already 6 months! Crazy how times flies, especially when they are little! Gage is adorable. You really have the cutest kids!
Hi Melissa,
I found your blog through Brooke! What cute little kiddies! I totally understand the whole "I can't get enough of my baby thing"... I think that all the time about my baby. So how are you? You look great! And I am glad I got to read your blog!
Post a Comment