My talented friend, Melissa (whom I really miss:), took my kids pictures a couple of weeks back, and I have to say I am in love. She did such a good job, and I can't believe how fast they are growing up. Here are a few of my favs...enjoy!












Posted by
Matt&Melissa
at
2:05 PM
10 comments:
Your kids are adorable. It was so crazy because I was on Melissa's photography blog (long story of how I know her but she's from Cali and knew my cousin Tenille and I met her at EFY and hung out with her a couple of times when I went to SUU) and I thought wait a sec I think that's Melissa's kids. Such a small world but your kids are so cute. Ella is getting so much hair.
Those are so cute. I think your friend melissa did my friend Ashley Noyes wedding. We were down there a week ago. She does an amazing job. Your kids are adorable.
Random... I think I remember Callie! Efy was a long time ago... but I totally rememeber! Anyways small world! Your kids are so cute it's not possible to get a bad picture of them! I want to squeeze Gage and Ella is a doll... always dressed to the tee! Love them! Can't wait for Vegas!
The pictures turned out darling! I love the one with Ella putting on your lip stick. I can't believe she doesn't get it all over her face and dress!
She did a great job! It helps that your kids are so adorable.
oh so cute! those are darling, it makes me excited for the pics of Payton with baby brother! can't wait to see you ps. the cat thing, i would hardly call them pets, they stay outside and we feed them enough to keep them around other than that they are hunterS! (i live near fields and although we haven't had any run ins with mice, i know they are out there!)
Wow! They are so beautiful!
I agree, those are "a couple of cute kids!" Way cute pictures! I love the top one!
The pic's turned out darling! Such cute kiddos!
You need to teach me how to put that tracker on.
Post a Comment