A couple of weeks ago, Matt surprised me with tickets to Kenny Chesney...I love, love him! Actually I love almost all country...Lady Antebellum and Miranda Lambert were there too...it was so fun and they were all SO good.

It was outside at the Rio Tinto soccer stadium...super hot, but fun to be outside
Can you tell thats Kenny way up there?!
When we got home, this is what we found. Ella made Morgan and Amy (the babysitters!) sleep with her in her bed...so cute and cozy!
8 comments:
What an awesome husband! Looks like you had a great time. Happy birthday to Gage! Has it really been a year? I'm glad that you realized early on what a blessing having your kids close together is. I am starting to get a glimpse of it. I just got a free subscription to People and think of you everytime I read it!
Oh I just love Kenny:) He is the very best in concert right?! So fun what a nice husband! That is the sweetest pic of Ella & her babysitters! I cannot believe Gage is ONE!!! That went by waay to fast! He is too adorable!
I bet that was a way fun concert! What a nice husband! I can't believe Gage is already 1. It does go by way fast! Your kiddies are so cute!
cute pics of the birthday party...one year already!! and what a good man, i bet that concert was awesome! see you tonight? and no i don't think i get a discount, just get it through Jackie. the next warehouse sale is in October... u in?
Warehouse sale? Now we are talking... sorry I was reading the other comments... and yes Meliss.. it is a good thing we don't live close enough to go on shopping trips together ... it could be lots of trouble!... After Vegas this year I think our husbands are going to want to go to some hick town next year with not malls!
I love that picture of the two of them on top. He is going to be bigger then her in no time. What a sweet husband to surprise you with that concert. He should really talk to Kevin next time he surprises you.
So fun! I can't believe he is already one! I say that every time one of our kids has a b-day, but seriously time flies!
I love kenny too. Joe took me to his concert the first year we were married. It was a blast. Kenny is so little that I couldn't even see where he was.
Post a Comment