So, obviously I've been a terrible blogger lately...but I was getting a little sick of it (mostly just lazy!). So I stopped...but now I'm starting again and I have a bunch of totally random pictures to post. Nothing too exciting going on...let's see...Ella started a little "playschool', which she absolutely loves (and so does mom, I get some free time to myself once a week:), we have battled the swine flu at our house...luckily Matt didn't get it and was able to take care of us. It was horrible. Our kids have been growing up way too fast...Ella is almost 3 and reminds me of it every day. She acts like a 10 year old...my mom tells me she is an "old soul"...whatever that means! Other than that, we are just enjoying the fall, getting excited for all the upcoming holidays. Now, enjoy some seriously random pictures...I'm trying to get better!
Ella got her first real haircut...I know, she is almost 3 and still hasn't had a real haircut. Its hard to tell, but her hair is finally all the same length...wa-hoo!!
Gage's head looks massive in this picture!
He is getting so big and so old...way too fast!
Trying to take advantage of the few warm days we have left!
Being her favorite princess at the pumpkin walk in Logan.
Ella has become best little friends with the neighbor girl. They play so well together, and act way too old for their age! On this particular day, they decided to dress up in Ellas old pj's and pretend like it was bed time!
Ella's little preschool on Halloween dress-up day.
5 comments:
I'm glad you updated! Very cute children as always! Ella's hair looks adorable!
Yay an update! Your kids are getting so big and so cute! I love Ella's hair! It's darling!
Yay you are back! That is awful that you were all sick :( I dread going out anywhere because I am so paranoid that I am going to get it.
Cute pics of the kids :)
And I just saw your dad on TV. What a celebrity!
SOOO CUTE! ELLA'S HAIR IS DARLING! LOVE GAGE.. HE LOOKS SO GROWN UP! And I am glad I knew you were alive or I would have been worried! See ya soon!
hooray for the update..love your cute family1 gage is so big!..as in grew up so fast!
Post a Comment