Yep, that's right...Ella turned 3. I can hardly believe it...it seems like she was just a little baby not too long ago. Her birthday was so fun...she had been counting down the days for months! This was definitely her first year really getting into it and understanding what was going on. As you can see, she is wearing pj's...she has this weird obsession with them lately, so naturally those were her favorite present...she had to change in them right away (she started out in a cute outfit:). We had a lot to celebrate this year...not only was it her birthday, but we are also celebrating 1 year of being seizure free. It has been a long, emotional year trying to get her stabilized on her medicine, but we made it and are praying that we can make it one more. We love you so much Ella...you are so special. Your dad and I are constantly amazed with you and are so proud of you and everything you are. I am so proud to be your mom.
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
She is so cute. Growing up so fast. Cute new family pictures. I love your boots.
Your new family pictures are adorable! I love Ella's p.j.'s on her birthday. Those pictures of you on Halloween are so cute I love Gages costume.
Happy Birthday Ella! She is such a doll. Her cake is so awesome. You guys are such a cute family. Congrats on a seizure free year!
What a cutie! That's crazy that she is three already! She looks so grown up in your family pictures, which by the way are adorable!!
Happy Birthday to Ella and Congrats on being seizure free for a year! Definitely LOTS to celebrate!
Happy Birthday to sweet Ella! She deserved a big 3 year old celebration. The cake and pjs are cute!
Oh she is such a little beauty! It's crazy that she is 3! Your new family picture is adorable! Could you be any cuter?!
very very cute! they grow up fast!
SO CUTE! I love that she changed into her pajamas... Her and Halie are so much alike.. Halie wants to wear the most random things and insists on it too! HAHA! Aren't you glad that it is this year! Happy that she is seizure free for sure! She is a strong little girl and as darling as can be! Picture are looking cute! :)
Post a Comment