Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween

We had such a fun Halloween this year. Ella gets SO excited for these things now, so it makes the day so much more fun. She would run from one house to the next so excited, and Matt would say, 'this is so much fun!' Kids make things so much better, don't they:)

This year, Ella was a 'bat-lerina'...half bat, half ballerina. Yeah, I don't know either, I tried with all my might to convince her to be something else, but she wasn't having it! Gage was a monkey... perfect for him because that is his nickname at our house.



Morgan getting into character as a vampire:)

Trick-or-treating. After every house, she would yell to me, "mom, I didn't forget to say thank you!" It was pretty cute.



My mom and I with Gage and baby Anna

Our Halloween treat:)

8 comments:

Tai and Joe said...

Your little ones are adorable. Glad you had a fun Halloween.

Jamie said...

I think that is an ADORABLE little bat-lerina! And a very cute little monkey!

momentsmatter said...

Darling as usual! Ella looks so cute with her new little hairstyle... love it! Looks like you had a fun night! And I love that she said thank you... Halie hasn't grasped that concept yet! .... Can't believe they are 3 (or close to it!)

Brooke Low said...

Ella makes a very cute batleriana. Sounds like something she would choose! I love the monkey outfit. I have to agree that kids make things like this so much fun. You look beautiful like always!
I like the oreo spiders too, very cute. I have been craving your frozen oreo mud pie, will you email me the recipe? I can't remember how you make it.

Carrie said...

Halloween is so much funner with little ones! Great job on the costume!

James and Whitney said...

Too cute! I love that she came up with her own idea...so creative! Let's get together soon!

Ryan and Tab said...

The thank you story is so cute!! Parker loves Ella, he kept saying her name at grandma's house everytime he saw a picture of her. They look so cute all dressed up which reminds me, I am going to make Blair and Ann another calendar for christmas, so if you will start to gather your pictures for me again. Thank you so much.

Jeremy, Brandee and Payton said...

all very cute! love your treat idea!