Gage just turned 18 months, and is finally old enough for nursery!! What a happy day for me...I have had a baby on my lap in church for the past 3 years! Right after Ella was old enough to go to nursery, Gage was born...so let's just say I haven't been getting a whole lot out of church these past few years! Also, Ella is a cute little sunbeam now...I can't believe I have a child in primary...time flies.
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I look forward to the day I can sit all the way through church without having to take one of the kids out in the hall!
Oh man they are cute! Congrats on an empty lap for church. I bet it will be weird for you.
So darn cute. I love it!
My boys get sick every time I send them to nursery... I hope it goes better for you.
April....a couple more months for me and I will have an empty lap too! Kind of a bittersweet thing hu?...SO cute!
YAY! He is so big and SO CUTE! Love his little outfit! Wish Ella was here... Halie was the only one in her Sunbeams class today.. those two would have fun together! See you soon!
just now getting back to blogging... i am with you on the princess phase we have Belle's mini me over here. i bought that same shirt(blue and white) for josh to wear, yes next year i just thought it was soo cute. so we need to get together again!!!
btw... the sunbeam thing...oh love it yet makes me want to cry, they all of a sudden are just big, payton can go "all by myself" she said, cause she's in primary now...excuse me!
Meliss... I got those little white tight leggings at the Dollar Store {Dollar Tree} believe it or not! I thought they would get holes in them but they are great! She wears them all the time to church cause her little flats don't really go with tights but she needs something on under her dress or it looks bad... so try your Dollar Tree... they have black white and pink! :) Good to see you too!
Post a Comment