Monday, March 22, 2010

Lately...

we are finally starting to like each other and actually play together!!!...


we've been trying to get used to the fact that we are getting old (hence the glasses!)...



we have been having tea parties with our friends...


we are still seeing lots of princesses around...



we are constantly laughing at this crazy boy...the things he will do just to get people to laugh...wonder where he got that from??...



we've been spending time with cousins...always a favorite activity for the kids...

and we've been trying to be a better blogger...I'm trying, I'm trying!...

8 comments:

Brooke Low said...

Yeah for the new post! I cannot beleive how grown up Gage is getting, looks like he is a chip off the old block! I like the glasses. Isn't it sad that we are getting older. I am not embracing turning 30 in a a 1 1/2 years, so sad.

The Hyde Life said...

SO CUTE... FINALLY A NEW POST! Love you cute kids! He's a Matt in training... you will have your hands full! Haha! Glad that you are alive and well! I need to call you!

Eric and Maryn said...

Your kids are so darn cute! I love the tea parties and princess dresses. I bet Gage is a crack up if he inherited that good old Reynolds charm. :)
Give us a call sometime!

kim said...

Cute! I love your glasses, I think you look so cute and your not getting old yet.

Tai and Joe said...

I think you look adorable in glasses. I do hate that we are getting older and that it is harder to see and do so many things.

Jeremy, Brandee and Payton said...

always such cute little kiddos!

Jacque Hadlock said...

Melissa, Your kids are so cute! I love it when they start playing together... it makes our jobs so much easier! I hope you don't mind that I check your blog from time to time.

Carrie said...

It's so fun when they start to play together!!