Easter was good this year...I always love when conference falls on Easter Sunday. We had a little Easter at our house, then had another basket hunt at Grandma Taylors. The kids just get more and more fun with every holiday...I love it!
Sitting still for a few seconds during conference...(I think Ella's gone a little gangsta)
Seeing what the Easter Bunny left for us at home...
me: hey guys, can you stand together so I can get a picture?
Ella: no, I'm too busy dancing like a fairy princess...
Gage: more numnums! mom, more numnums! (that would be what he calls candy...you can't tell, but he's desperately trying to open some kind of candy)
...And so this is the best that I could get...most of my pictures end up looking like this...
3 comments:
I love love Ella's Easter dress. Such cute kids!
I look so cute. thanks liss....
Cute... Love that Ella was dancing like a fairy princess... She has a busy life.. no time for pictures! HAHA! :) Looks like you had a fun Easter!
Post a Comment