Monday, April 19, 2010

First Boat Ride

Matt recently bought our family a boat (despite me saying no:) and has been DYING to take it out...so we headed out to Willard a few nights ago to give it a test run. Boating is Matt's happy place...I don't think I have seen him that giddy since our last boat we had! The kids had a blast too...I am working on my anxiety issues with the kids being on the water...so hopefully I'll get over it. Matt says I have no choice:)




Can't wait for summer...so we can actually get IN the water!

5 comments:

The Hyde Life said...

OH MY GOODNESS! HOW FUN! St. George is a great place to boat! :) HAHA! See ay in a few days!

Eric and Maryn said...

I have anxiety about my kids in the water too. Eric has to be in charge of all boat activities with our kids.
We know someone who has a cabin in Bear Lake...could be fun! :)

Callie said...

How fun but I can imagine your concern! Of course now that Matt got something I think it is only fair that you get something fun too!

Jamie said...

How fun! I probably would feel the same way with my kids, but I bet you guys will have so much fun with it! Bring on summer hu?!

Carrie said...

Boating is so much fun! The kids are going to love it, that's including Matt!