Monday, August 30, 2010

Gage is 2!!

My baby turned 2! I know thats not very old, but its so weird to me because he is not a little baby anymore. For so long, I have felt like I have just had babies for years...but now they are starting to grow up! We got Gage a big boy bed, put away his high chair, put away the bottles (a little late, he he!)...its just weird, he is now a little boy! I was a loser mom this year...we were on vacation during his birthday, so we just had a little party for him at my parents house when we got back. He is such a funny little guy and we love having him part of our family. We love you so much Gagey!!

"I'm 2!" (at least thats what he's trying to say!)


We got him a Lightning McQueen powerwheel...He was in heaven and him and Ella still fight over it every day

Giving Ella a ride...

...then it was Luke's turn!

My lovely cupcakes...man, I just outdid myself this year!

Morgan, Amy, Ella

Trying to help him blow out the candles!

A Few things about Gage at 2:

*He is obsessed with trucks...and for the longest time, that was the only word he'd say!

*He loves the movie Cars, Lightning McQueen, Mater and Buzz Lightyear.

*Loves to play basketball with his little hoop

*Loves to eat and will practically eat anything I put in front of him

*Is starting to talk a ton, and has the deepest little voice

*Has little dimples to die for!

*Has pretty much been a horrible sleeper his whole life, but is finally getting better with his big boy bed

*Is really loving and loves to give hugs and cuddle...I love it!


Happy Birthday Monkey!!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

What a cute little two year old! I love the McQueen ride, so cute!:)

The Hyde Life said...

Oh he is so cute! And no... you are a great mom! You took him on a whole vacation for his birthday! Haha! Ok.. we want to see pics of his bed! :) Oh and tell Matt sorry that I was in a fluster last night when he arrived! Life... :)

Brooke Low said...

Happy birthday Gage! He really is very handsome. How did it feel putting all of the baby stuff away?

Carrie said...

They grow soooo fast!! Hayden is almost one already!!!