Sunday, August 22, 2010

Summer, Summer, Summer

We have had such a fun, crazy summer! So much going on and we are just loving it. I am not ready at all for it to be over! We got Lagoon passes this year, so we have been there a lot, and of course boating has been a big activity too...here and in St. George. We're loving our summer!!

One of our many trips to St. George...with cute Morgan and cousins Anna and Luke...

one of the splash pads in St. George...

swimming at Aunt Sondra's house in Springdale...

...more at the splash pad (little did I know that the red dirt and water would STAIN their clothes!)



cutest boy I've ever seen:)

My beautiful sis and the kids...



Going on one of our boating trips...


Morgan got passes too, so she was always a regular with us. She is such a good little helper!


One of the only rides he'll go on!

2 comments:

The Hyde Life said...

Such a fun mom you are! :) Love the pics... and love that you updated your blog! Good job! Keep the posts coming~ Oh and come visit soon!

Eric and Maryn said...

Looks like a fun summer. I hope you guys can still come to Bear Lake! Cute kids as always!