Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Sis' Wedding!

My beautiful sister Amy got married!! It was a horrible day for weather (think rain AND snow!), but she wasn't fazed by it, and looked incredible! We're so happy for her and Jason...can't think of anyone better for her to be with!



Ella is in there somewhere giving Amy a hug!




My sisters and I..


Getting ready for the reception...


The 2 little boys...Gage kept his outfit on for a total of 5 minutes!


Gotta get a picture of the "high heels"...she has been waiting for weeks to wear these shoes!


The reception was at the Joseph Smith building...there was a fountain right outside the room we were in, so pretty much Gage was there all night. I had to change him twice because it was impossible to keep him from getting wet!


A (not so great) family picture...


This is how we ended the night...Ella with a tube of lipstick all over her face...



and Gage half naked, wearing my glasses! It was pretty much a good day:)

2 comments:

The Hyde Life said...

LOVE: 1. Your sisters dress 2. Your outfit with your cute black lacy tights 3. Ella's hair bows! 4. Gage in his suspenders! 5. The red lipstick... how did she not get that on her dress?

So cute! Good job wedding planner!

kurt and ash said...

Oh my gosh, the Amy I remember was just a cute little girl! I cant believe she is all grown up!!

You and your little family are adorable!! You always look so cute!