This boy loves puzzles! He will do them for a few hours out of every day. Thank goodness this has kept him busy lately!

On one of the days we considered warm (maybe 50 degrees?)...I am loving our crisp, brown lawn...

He is such a little cheeser...
It seems that every change of season I start to get tired of my house...so a month or so ago, I attempted to do something different to our entryway. It is such this huge, massive wall...it was hard to find something to do with that space. So this is how it ended...I'm still not so sure about it...
Weird lighting here...
One thing I do love about this is the paint is METALLIC! Its hard to tell in the pics, but it is super fun...but also super expensive. So that is mainly why I haven't touched up the bad spots yet (that and I'm just lazy)!
Good thing we have some fun friends to keep us busy...(that makeup is the death of me!)
But the best part of our spring, is the kids finally convinced us to get a tramp! I'm a little crazy about my kids and tramps, so i did my research and bought the safest one we could find! Now lets hope we have some warmer days to spend on this new thing!
1 comments:
So first off I LOVE your ENTRY WAY! So so cute! I need some inspiration for my kids play room.... maybe a stripe or two or three?... Hmmm you are motivating me! Second I can't believe he has the patience at his young age to do puzzles! What a smart kid! Third Halie would be in heaven if she could come to your house and do makeup with Ella! ... And Last... the Trampoline is a fabulous idea.... best thing Santa ever brought us!... Wears the kids right out... and it never gets old... they always want to jump! So good pick on outdoor toys! :) Come visit soon!
Post a Comment