Sunday, April 17, 2011

A Family of Crazy Faces!



For some reason, the kids think it is the funniest thing to pull a crazy face every time I get out the camera. And I mean every. single. time. Gage is the worst...I don't think I've gotten a real smile out of him in months! Notice:




(Matt's 31st birthday)






Yep, those are my kids. Crazy and all...good thing they are cute anyways! Gotta love them!!

3 comments:

Tai and Joe said...

Your kids are so cute. You are such a fun mom.
Your house is darling too. Wondering if you wouldn't mind telling me where you got your yellow rug for your front door? I found a yellow one a west elm that I like, but after seeing yours, I like your better. If you don't mind telling me.

Anonymous said...

Hey Melissa! It's Sara Fishler (we're friends of Jesse & Brooke and we met you when we all lived in Vegas.) I just found you from Brooke's blog and wanted to say hi! You look as beautiful as ever, and your kids are so cute! Last I heard you only had little Ella - boy how the time flies! We have a blog too, but we just went private. If you would like an invite, just send me an email: rdogrosco @ gmail . com
It was really fun to get caught up on your guys - I hope all is well!

Jill said...

It must be a Taylor thing. Sam was looking through my childhood scrapbook the other day and had to ask why I was making goofy faces in almost every single picture. :-)