These are the cookies the kids decorated ALL BY THEMSELVES for both their grandmas! I didn't interfere once:)
The cute Mothers Day card they made for me...well mostly Ella...Gage scribbled a few lines on it!
Here is a close-up of the card...I love her little pictures! This is a drawing of our little family. She cracks me up...I especially like the bows in our hair, and our eyelashes!!
And this is my Mother's Day present (modeled by Ella and our cute neighbors)...now bring on summer...we're now set to play outside all day!!
(By the way...remember a few posts ago I talked about crazy faces the kids pull...well these pictures, once again, remind me that my kids are in fact crazy!! What is it with those faces??)
4 comments:
Happy Mother's Day! Love your new patio furniture. What talented kids you have.
Hi to Matt too!
AH, what a darling little drawing! You really have the cutest kids! And what a nice present for you! :)
OOPS... I posted but was signed in as my sister! Sorry... Anyways... Looks like you had a great Mother's Day! Love the picnic table... and love the silly faces!! :)
Post a Comment