As of right now, there are a few things that the kids and I have been obsessed with lately. So, I thought it would be fun to write them down...fun for the kids to look back on and see what their interests were!
#1: Fro-gurt, Farr's Fresh, whatever the store...we are obsessed with the self-serve yogurt stores! Whenever we are bored, I'm like, "who wants yogurt!!" Its sooo good...and I tell myself its okay to get it 3 times a week because not as fatty as ice cream!
#2: Tangled. Oh, Rapunzel...how many times have we watched you just this week?? I'm too embarassed to even admit. I blame it on the horrible weather and getting bored easily. (notice Gage in the background already watching it)...good thing its super cute...we all have most of it memorized.
#3: Gage and his Buzz hat. This kid is obsessed with this $2 hat I got at Ross (see below!) He wears it everywhere...including to bed and tries to convince me to let him wear it in the bath. He is one Buzz Lightyear junkie.
4: Candyland. This is one of Ella's new favorite things. So whenever the kids want to watch Tangled again, I use this game as a bribe to get them away from the TV. Its fun though, and they love playing this over and over and over again!
#5: Ross! Obviously this is one of my favorite things, my kids usually grumble when I pull up to the store again!! But I can't help it...I am obsessed!!
...where else can you get cute clothes for your kids like this...
and cute shoes for myself like this, for such a great price!! Pretty sure its my favorite place right now...(even if sometimes its stinky and a little scary inside!) I love it!!
That's all for now...The End:)



2 comments:
CUTE! i miss them already! But you forgot how obsessed ella is of hello kitty now!
Uh I love Ross, my kidletts scream everytime I pull in.
Post a Comment