Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy New Year


So, I have decided that I need a new camera because all of our Christmas pictures turned out dark, but I'm kind of glad that the holidays are over (is that bad to say?) So, happy new year! Our new year will be including a new baby, something that was a little shocking for us, but we're excited to be able to have another child. I'm finally starting to feel somewhat better, so it's starting to sink in more now and feel right. Hope the new year is a good one for all of you!


8 comments:

B&B Goldsberry said...

Melissa, Hey! It is Bridget. Your little girl is super cute!! Congrats on the new baby!! That is exciting!!

Tai and Joe said...

Melissa, Bridget told me about your blog. I was so excited! I am having a blast with this blogger stuff. Congrats on the new baby. Your little girl is so cute.

Elise said...

Melissa, your little girl is adorable! Congrats on your new baby :)

Jeremy, Brandee and Payton said...

I AM HAPPY FOR YOU AND THE NEW BABY! I DID HAVE A PICTURE TO POST OF YOU FROM THE PARTY, BUT YOU SAID NO PICTURES WHILE I WAS TAKING IT SO I FIGURED THAT ALSO MEANT NOT PICTURES ON THE BLOG. ELLA LOOKS SO CUTE IN THAT PICTURE, BUT SHE IS CUTE ANYWAYS! SEE YA (TOMORROW)

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

Melissa, Its Jordan! Your little girl is darling! Congrats on the pregnancy again, Im right there with you! Im due in June, what month are you due? Heres our site if you want to add or check it out... mattandjordans.blogspot.com! Your pic are so cute and again Congrats!

James and Whitney said...

Yeah for a new little one! 2 is always better than one! I have some cute pics of your little family from the party that turned out darling I will have to send them to you.

The Johnsons said...

Cute pictures! She is darling! I think that she looks a ton like you! And also congrats on the new baby.

Jill said...

Melissa,

I didn't know you were pregnant! Congrats!