Sunday, February 3, 2008

I love my squeaky shoes!

I bought Ella some squeaky shoes, and she is obsessed with them now! She has to wear them all the time - the first thing she says when she wakes up in the morning is "shoes, shoes", so she is pretty much wearing them all day, every day. I'm kind of getting sick of the squeaking, but she gets mad if I take the squeakers out!


She's always been into everything, but now that she can squeak her feet, she is especially obsessed with the kitchen because the floor makes her shoes louder!



This is what she looks like most mornings

She even had to wear them to church today - they didn't go with her dress, but I have learned that I can't really tell her what to do if I want peace in the house.

Can you tell she is getting some hair in? I promise, it really is there - I'm pretty excited.

Even when she's relaxing, she has to have them on!

4 comments:

Jeremy, Brandee and Payton said...

oh that is hilarious! i love it, Payton is the same way, when i put them on her she stomps her feet really fast! Looks like Ella is walking! she is darling! yes and it looks like it is about time for a hair cut!jk!

Brooke Low said...

I am so excited Ella is walking now. It's funny how kids get attached to their shoes! I swore I would never let my kids wear crocs. Now that is all they want to wear. She is too cute as always. You better call me when you find out what you are having. Brooke

Jeremy, Brandee and Payton said...

Melissa, that is funny, i just read Brooke's post, and the reason i was getting on is to see if you did know what you are having? Pleas let me know. The jewelry just got in today, i will get it to you asap!

Michelle and Aaron said...

Melissa, Ella is such a pretty girl! I can't believe she is walking! Congratulations on a new baby. So exciting.